Saturday 17 January 2015

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day 

Valentine's Day is not really that close, yet I thought I'd talk about what I think I'll wear. This will be myself and my girlfriends first Valentine's together! I'm really excited for the occasion and I have several ideas about what to wear.
  • For my first outfit idea, my inner extra terrestrial being had to pop out. While I was scrolling through my feed on etsy , I stumbled upon this awesome alien crop top . 
  • I fell in love with the 90s feel of the crop top. It just is sooo adorable! And don't even get me started on these socks . These socks are bae. With a short black skirt this outfit would be complete. Also, for accessories I'd this bomb af pastel choker and these adorable creepers which are also from shopjeen . 

  • For my second outfit idea, I went with a childish approach with this adorable sweater from sheinside

And these super soft jeans . And, sticking to the dinosaur theme for accessories I would wear dark green glitter nail polish, these absolutely adorable earrings and these rocking kicks from inu-inu.co .

Either way, green is definitely the base colour for me for this Valentine's. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment